Visit of Indonesia Catholics in Rome
On May 12.2016 we were surprised but very pleased to have a brief visit to our offices in Rome of group of Indonesian Catholics led by Mrs. Cecilia Bawono of Jakarta. They just visited St. Peters Basilica and walked through the Holy Door.
With coffee and cakes we gave them a brief review of the activities of John Paul II Foundation, and upon showing of interest we urged them to join our group of Friends in Indonesia.
Our friends from around world who pray and admire our Founder, now saint John Paul II, know and are always, welcome, here in our offices –their home in Rome.
- 11th Anniversary of the death of St. John Paul II
- Pol-Ski-Fun Arapahoe Basin Colorado, April 2, 2016
- Eugeniusz Gawor, President of the John Paul II Foundation Calgary Chapter
- Three-day retreat of the John Paul II Foundation France Chapter at the Basilica of the Sacred Heart in Montmartre
- From the life of the John Paul II Foundation Lund Chapter