National Council for the Social Studies
The exhibit was called Polish perspectives from the American council for Polish culture. There were 4,023 educators with 230 sponsored exhibitors and 550 sessions for the teachers. We had many catholic and public schools interested in the John Paul II materials.
- 35th Anniversary of the John Paul II Foundation
- Dedication of the GOLDEN BOOK
- Homily of Stanislaw Cardinal Dziwisz at the Basilica of St. Peter in Rome
- Homily by Archbishop Józef Kowalczyk delivered at the Rome’s church Beata Maria Vergina Immaculata
- Holy Father Francis’ speech: To members of the John Paul II Foundation