Wiadomości ze świata
Msgr. Ziemba, who served Orchard Lake, Bl. John Paul II, Foundation of John Paul II in Rome, dies at 85
Msgr. Ziemba, 85, who knew the late pope, Blessed John Paul II, and served him in various capacities, spent all 61 years of his priestly ministry at Orchard Lake, Fr. Machalski noted.
Except for his boyhood in Detroit’s Poletown and later graduate study at Catholic University of America and the University of Michigan, pretty much all of his life was spent at Orchard Lake, as he attended St. Mary’s Preparatory School and then St. Mary’s College.
- Poland is still the land of Blessed John Paul II
- A tribute to John Paul II in India
- Cardinal Dziwisz celebrates Mass in Bayonne, gives church a relic of Pope John Paul II
- Cardinals, scholars ponder St. Thomas Aquinas and John Paul II
- Cardinal Filoni in Azerbaijan for the 10th anniversary of Blessed John Paul II's visit